Tuesday, July 27, 2010

She Screams For More, More Than Just Some Blue Eyed Metaphor


Sorry about not updating. Just been bust lately and everything is hectic.

Been having one of those times where I can't stop thinking about things that happened. Yeah I know, "stop worrying about the people in your past theres a reason they didn't make it to your future". But what happens when you have this feeling that they should still be here. And this feeling isn't just in your heart but in your gut. You can feel that you still need them, that they should still be in your life somehow. I've been thinking this about a guy...but I know that there is no way that we could even be friends again. His girlfriend would get soooo pissed if I even texted him. But I was his girlfriend first(even though we never acted like we were going out, just really good friends). Personally I think that we were never supposed to go out, that we were suppsed to stay friends. But of course that didn't happen. So we will just have to see how this all works out here...

Just to make sure... I have nooo intentions of dating this guy again. Just being friends.

Went to the doctors the other day because I have knee problems. I have X-rays, but they didn't show the problem. So I have to go in for and MRI later this week. Hope all goes well so that I can still march this year!

"We stopped looking for monters under the bed once we realized that they were inside of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment