Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Broken Heart Is Not What I Wanted From This, But I Guess I've Learned From It


Above is what I have decided. So I have quite a few problems and I am trying to work through all of them. But there were some people in my life up until quite recently that I thought were helping me. Until I realized that they were actually hindering me from getting better. Not like I'm proud of how I got my point across to these people, but it had to be done.
Have you ever had that happen? Where you just can't stand people speaking of the past over and over again and bringing so many things back up? Well that's what was happening. I just need to let go of my past and move on. I can't keep living in it. It isn't coming back. Fuck the people that aren't currently in my life. There is a reason that they diddn't make it into my life now. Not saying that if they want to come back into it they can't...but until that happens I'm not going to waste my time with these people.

I can't believe that it is July already. Seems like it is going much to fast. I am most definatly ready for my few days up north this weekend. Just laying on the beach with great people around me, the water, and of course the boys.

Well I should get going, I have a French Horn lesson later today and I think that I should get some last minute practicing in. Have a great day =]


"Sometimes, you gotta teach yourself how to get up from a hard fall, cause if you call for someone's help they just might push you back down."

No comments:

Post a Comment