Thursday, July 8, 2010

But Our Footprints Washed Away From The Docks Downtown

Wow. It seems like it has been forever. It was just that I was up north for a while and then I get back and I have all of this stuff to get done around the house.

Did everyone like the fireworks? I hope that everyone did. Watching them from every angle possible I began thinking about a few things while I was on the beach with all of the people that I love. One thing was how bad are all of these fireworks polluting the smoke was bad. And since I was watching them on the beach they were being shot into the water, are those shells going to affect the wildlife at all?.

If you hadn't already guessed I wasn't exactly "home" for the 4th. But where I was.... feels like another home to me. Everyone there is so warm and loving and we always have so much fun whenever we go up there. And there is this guy up there. You see, I liked him like two years ago (I spend almost every weekend every summer with him and his family). But because of someone things happening last summer I didn't really like him all that much. Then I go up there this year and I am so confused! I thought that I didn't like him one bit! So how is this? Did I just suddeny remeber something that made me like him again? Or was it the way that he smiled at me when I was returning that dog leash that he left over at our cottage? Either way I cannot wait to go up there again and have funn on the beach...and see him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!


"So here's to loving him while he's loving her."

No comments:

Post a Comment