Sunday, August 1, 2010

And All The Girls Girls Girls They Be Walking Around, They Wear Their Glamour Kills


Well the past few days have been pretty good. Here are some reasons why:
1)Well I finally got to habg out with a friend that I haven't seen in what seems like forever!
2) Finally went to the doctor to figure out what is up with my knee! (Won't know the results until Thursday =[ )
3) We now have a Sephora in our local mall.
4) I have found the most hilarious videos on youtube. And I love them.
5)I have let go of this stupid guy that was holding me back. He can have a nice life and his current girlfriend can live with my sloppy seconds.
Well I thought that I should let you all know this =] I love you all. But mayve I should go to sleep sometime soon because I have to be up in like seven hours. But I won't proabbly fall asleep until two hours before I have to wake up. Ohhh this shall be a hott mess. Oh well. Night! Love you all! Again!
" ' Have a nice life!' Ahh.Who am I kidding? I hope you get hit by a moving truck"

No comments:

Post a Comment